MOTIVATE


DISCLAIMER

This is not a professional website but a personal blog that is in no way connected to Sheridan Institute of Technology. I am the author of the content that can be found here. The opinions expressed here are my own and are the result of my highly disorganized and dysfunctional mind. Motivation Animation is not responsible for the content of external internet sites nor should I be held responsible for content posted in this blog or re-posted elsewhere. If you, the reader, want further explanation, clarification or have any questions I would encourage you to email me with specific questions.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Sheridan Animation is tough!// What do I blog about?

I've been getting a lot of comments recently about my activity on this page. Oddly enough my views have skyrocketed in the past year to two years but my heart wasn't in it simply because I had so much work to do within the degree of Sheridan Animation. Albeit, work is work and life is challenging but I'll see if I can start off small and maybe put up information that's small and light for everybody to read. So I'll keep it short and sweet. I'll try and put up more stuff. That's a promise that I hope to keep. I'll provide anything and everything I have. The truth is I have too much information as I research more than most students and network more than most students. Let me get right into it! To start things off here's a photo of my messy workspace. What am I doing? I'm sketching!
Here are some artists I've been enjoying all summer. Everyone I'm posting has something to do with animation. I wanted to focus are artists in animation more or less. Shane Glines, very reminiscent of of Stephen Silver for me, artist for WB ANIMATION http://instagram.com/shaneglines
Louie Del Carmen, one of my favourite artists for sketches, pixar storyboard artist http://instagram.com/louiedelcarmen
Jasmin Lai, bg artist for stephen universe, love love love her work http://ducksofrubber.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment